Oxford University isn't the only group working on an iPad-controlled car. As reported by Wired, a team of Russian hackers have also developed their own version of this Bond-inspired automobile. The group took an old Opel Vectra and installed a handful of actuators and controllers in the car. ...
Researchers at Oxford University are working on technology that would let you ride in a self-driving car that's partially controlled by an iPad. According to a report in Clean Technica, the RobotCar UK project is headed up by Professor Paul Newman of Oxford University's Department of ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support