Oxford University isn't the only group working on an iPad-controlled car. As reported by Wired, a team of Russian hackers have also developed their own version of this Bond-inspired automobile. The group took an old Opel Vectra and installed a handful of actuators and controllers in the car....
Researchers at Oxford University are working on technology that would let you ride in a self-driving car that's partially controlled by an iPad. According to a report in Clean Technica, the RobotCar UK project is headed up by Professor Paul Newman of Oxford University's Department of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free