Oxford University isn't the only group working on an iPad-controlled car. As reported by Wired, a team of Russian hackers have also developed their own version of this Bond-inspired automobile. The group took an old Opel Vectra and installed a handful of actuators and controllers in the car. ...
Researchers at Oxford University are working on technology that would let you ride in a self-driving car that's partially controlled by an iPad. According to a report in Clean Technica, the RobotCar UK project is headed up by Professor Paul Newman of Oxford University's Department of Engineerin...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter