Tag: September 2012
Welcome to TUAW's September 2012 Metaliveblog. We'll be covering Apple's big event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, where we expect the new iPhone 5 to debut -- plus any number of other "amazing new products" promised by CEO Tim Cook. We'll be launching around 9:45 AM PT. Please join ...
Back in July, Tim Cook promised all kinds of new and exciting developments for this quarter. "We are also really looking forward to the amazing new products we've got in the pipeline," he wrote at the time. Fast forward to September 2012. The new iPhone is ready to debut and we're hopping with ...
A year ago, I compared the new Kindle Fire with the Apple iPad. Fast-forward to last week, when Amazon introduced its new, larger HD model. With low-cost, built-in LTE, and a $50/year data plan that gives users 250 MB of data per month, it provides a budget alternative to the iPad. I've used ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements