Tag: September 2012
Welcome to TUAW's September 2012 Metaliveblog. We'll be covering Apple's big event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, where we expect the new iPhone 5 to debut -- plus any number of other "amazing new products" promised by CEO Tim Cook. We'll be launching around 9:45 AM PT. Please join...
Back in July, Tim Cook promised all kinds of new and exciting developments for this quarter. "We are also really looking forward to the amazing new products we've got in the pipeline," he wrote at the time. Fast forward to September 2012. The new iPhone is ready to debut and we're hopping with...
A year ago, I compared the new Kindle Fire with the Apple iPad. Fast-forward to last week, when Amazon introduced its new, larger HD model. With low-cost, built-in LTE, and a $50/year data plan that gives users 250 MB of data per month, it provides a budget alternative to the iPad. I've used...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update