Welcome to TUAW's September 2012 Metaliveblog. We'll be covering Apple's big event at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, where we expect the new iPhone 5 to debut -- plus any number of other "amazing new products" promised by CEO Tim Cook. We'll be launching around 9:45 AM PT. Please join ...
Back in July, Tim Cook promised all kinds of new and exciting developments for this quarter. "We are also really looking forward to the amazing new products we've got in the pipeline," he wrote at the time. Fast forward to September 2012. The new iPhone is ready to debut and we're hopping with ...
A year ago, I compared the new Kindle Fire with the Apple iPad. Fast-forward to last week, when Amazon introduced its new, larger HD model. With low-cost, built-in LTE, and a $50/year data plan that gives users 250 MB of data per month, it provides a budget alternative to the iPad. I've used ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station