A 19-year-old Long Island yoga instructor and model is suing Apple and developer Samba Studios over racy photos of her that are featured in an iPhone app called eXtreme Cam Girls. The app, which has apparently been removed from the App Store, features self-portraits of Rebecca Battino in a scanty sw...
Jon Atherton at Chillifresh, the app developer of Wobble, has posted what he says are Apple's new rules regarding sexual content in an iPhone app: I have spoken with Apple, and the following are the new rules: No images of women in bikinis (Ice skating tights are not OK either) No images ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter