Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen told Walt Mossberg during an interview that the dispute between Adobe and Apple over Flash is a thing of the past. Adobe and Steve Jobs went head to head last year when the Apple CEO publicly criticized the multimedia company and banned apps that were created using thir...
While the Web 2.0 Summit was under way from Nov. 15 through Nov. 17, there were a few inevitable pot shots at Apple from attending chief executive officers. This isn't really a surprise with the ongoing growth of Apple and Apple's overall value, but it's definitely interesting to see what those CEO...
Just hours after Apple posted Steve Jobs's explanation of why Flash isn't supported on the iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen responded. The Wall Street Journal live-blogged their exclusive interview with Narayen at 2:35 PM Eastern. Here are some of the highlights. Narayen beg...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)