Just a few days after Apple CEO Tim Cook referred to a shareholder lawsuit spearheaded by Greenlight Capital fund manager David Einhorn as a "silly sideshow," the company filed its formal response to the lawsuit. As one would expect, the response is rather harsh. As noted in MacNN's analysis...
You may recall a TUAW post last week about a shareholder lawsuit spearheaded by Greenlight Capital fund manager David Einhorn. The lawsuit essentially claims that Apple isn't doing enough to make sure that shareholders are receiving the benefits of the company's success, and contests a...
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options