Do you like using Mac OS X's built-in screenshot key commands? If you do, chances are that you don't like the files that it outputs on your desktop: "Picture 1.png"? What was I thinking when I took this screenshot? What is the screenshot of? If these questions bother you, then you might like ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.