Today Apple announced that the iPad will ship in April, writing that the device will "be available in the US on Saturday, April 3, for Wi-Fi models and in late April for Wi-Fi + 3G models. In addition, all models of iPad will be available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain,...
Apple TV retail displays may be going up in stores on March 5th, but don't expect to purchase one until mid-March. That's right, Apple tells Macworld that the ship date for Apple TV has been delayed because the project is taking a little longer than originally thought. I wonder if Apple will upgrade...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows