Today Apple announced that the iPad will ship in April, writing that the device will "be available in the US on Saturday, April 3, for Wi-Fi models and in late April for Wi-Fi + 3G models. In addition, all models of iPad will be available in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain,...
Apple TV retail displays may be going up in stores on March 5th, but don't expect to purchase one until mid-March. That's right, Apple tells Macworld that the ship date for Apple TV has been delayed because the project is taking a little longer than originally thought. I wonder if Apple will upgrade...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature