An Israeli firm called Skycure Security has published a report that highlights a potential vulnerability threat to iOS. The report demonstrates how malicious users could circumvent Apple's malware protection via "mobileconfig" files. As AppleInsider notes, "Mobileconfig files... are used by c...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter