If you were feeling bad about not having an iPhone 5s and that cool slow-mo feature, you can now get close with a new US$1.99 app called SlowCam. The app records to your iPhone storage, then quickly renders it to your camera roll. Rendering of one video clip can take place while you are recording an...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter