A number of technology companies sent a missive to top lawmakers in Washington, DC, yesterday, urging that they authorize freeing up additional radio frequency spectrum for mobile devices. The letter was signed by Apple, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia, Intel, Qualcomm, Samsung, Cicso, Ericsson and Res...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter