Don't look now, but it's 2011 out there. Contemporary kids are playing with contemporary toys, and Ruckus Media Group's iPad-only app Spot the Dot (US$3.99) is an example of just that. Spot the Dot was created by author David A. Carter, whose One Red Dot book (among others) inspired the ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.