Dear Aunt TUAW, During the day, I often switch between the screen on my 13" Unibody MacBook and an external monitor. Of course, this wreaks havoc upon all my poor windows with resizing, moving and so forth. I have to drag them back to their places, and scold them for their impertinence. How d...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter