Tag: Stock buybacks
Apple's capital return program, originally announced back in March of 2012, has already returned vast amounts of money to shareholders in the form of dividends and stock buybacks Since its first incarnation, Apple has dramatically increased the scope of its stock buyback program, announcing in Apri...
Since March of 2012, Apple has nearly tripled its capital return program. What started out as a US$45 billion effort to return value to shareholders has now skyrocketed to a $130 billion program. In conjunction with Apple's increased capital return program, the company recently made available...
Part of Apple's plan to burn up a bit of that US$117.2 billion cache of cash starts today, according to Fortune's Philip Elmer-DeWitt. Over the next three years, Apple will use US$10 billion to repurchase shares of AAPL. Elmer-DeWitt notes that one Wall Street analyst, Bernstein's Toni Sacconag...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration