Tag: Stock buybacks
Apple's capital return program, originally announced back in March of 2012, has already returned vast amounts of money to shareholders in the form of dividends and stock buybacks Since its first incarnation, Apple has dramatically increased the scope of its stock buyback program, announcing in...
Since March of 2012, Apple has nearly tripled its capital return program. What started out as a US$45 billion effort to return value to shareholders has now skyrocketed to a $130 billion program. In conjunction with Apple's increased capital return program, the company recently made available...
Part of Apple's plan to burn up a bit of that US$117.2 billion cache of cash starts today, according to Fortune's Philip Elmer-DeWitt. Over the next three years, Apple will use US$10 billion to repurchase shares of AAPL. Elmer-DeWitt notes that one Wall Street analyst, Bernstein's Toni...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV