A report from the New York Post, relayed by The Loop, suggests Apple is negotiating with content providers for a new streaming TV service that'll launch by the end of the year. SVP Eddy Cue has been the point man in the negotiations, which are not proceeding as quickly as Apple would like. Apple i...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter