Garmin has added some new concepts to the standard navigation apps already present on the iPhone. StreetPilot onDemand is designed for the urban user, with provided routing that includes public transportation and wraps bus and train schedules into the usual GPS features. "Our new StreetPilot ...
Garmin International has been the leader in automobile GPS navigation for many years, but has been a no-show in the iPhone navigation app arena. Both TomTom and Magellan, also big players in the GPS nav field, have had iPhone apps for years. In a "better late than never" move, Garmin today announced ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved