Garmin has added some new concepts to the standard navigation apps already present on the iPhone. StreetPilot onDemand is designed for the urban user, with provided routing that includes public transportation and wraps bus and train schedules into the usual GPS features. "Our new StreetPilot...
Garmin International has been the leader in automobile GPS navigation for many years, but has been a no-show in the iPhone navigation app arena. Both TomTom and Magellan, also big players in the GPS nav field, have had iPhone apps for years. In a "better late than never" move, Garmin today announced...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free