Late last year, reports of hacked iTunes accounts and unauthorized purchases surfaced on Apple support forums. People complained their accounts were compromised and their gift card balances drained by in-app purchases. Most cannot remember falling for a phishing scam and had no idea why or how the ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter