Ford is at the North American International Auto Show this week, and one of the things the carmaker is touting this week is SYNC AppLink. It's a way for drivers to use apps on their iOS or Android devices without needing to actually touch the devices, and by next year Ford expects that 14 milli...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter