In 2007, Apple introduced the iPhone to the world with a clever ad called "Hello." That ad appears to be the inspiration for a new TV ad for Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch called "A Long Time Coming." We'll let you decide for yourself -- both ads are embedded below -- but the similarity is...
Apple's new iPhone 4S ads featuring Samuel L. Jackson and Zooey Deschanel appear to be resonating with TV viewers. Ace Metrix, a firm that does analytics for television and video advertisers, found that those two ads were the "most effective TV ads to break the week ending April 20" for mobile...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free