Apple is reportedly moving into a new space in The Hague (Netherlands), but its arrival may disappoint holiday shoppers next year. According to a report in ifoAppleStore and iPhoneClub.nl, Apple has allegedly signed a lease to occupy a three-level space that once housed the Selexyz bookstore. A...
Samsung will seek damages from Apple after a ruling yesterday in The Hague stating that Apple had infringed on a 3G patent. The Dutch court ruled in favor of Samsung, stating that Apple must pay compensation for infringing European patent EP1188269. Previously, Samsung had unsuccessfully atte...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)