Apple is reportedly moving into a new space in The Hague (Netherlands), but its arrival may disappoint holiday shoppers next year. According to a report in ifoAppleStore and iPhoneClub.nl, Apple has allegedly signed a lease to occupy a three-level space that once housed the Selexyz bookstore. ...
Samsung will seek damages from Apple after a ruling yesterday in The Hague stating that Apple had infringed on a 3G patent. The Dutch court ruled in favor of Samsung, stating that Apple must pay compensation for infringing European patent EP1188269. Previously, Samsung had unsuccessfully ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype