Someone at Thomas Pink must be really hip to the iPod. First it was the Thomas Pink tie with secret iPod pocket, and now Thomas Pink has the Commuter shirt. What makes this shirt so special? It has a hidden pocket for your iPod (or other MP3 player, I suppose) as well as 'hidden casings' for your...
If you just can't bear to put your nano in your pocket or man-bag, luckily there is a third choice: Thomas Pink's Commuter Tie. On the back side of the tie is a secret pocket to house your iPod nano complete with a flat mounted loop of fabric to hold your headphone wires out of sight. I'm guessing...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free