Someone at Thomas Pink must be really hip to the iPod. First it was the Thomas Pink tie with secret iPod pocket, and now Thomas Pink has the Commuter shirt. What makes this shirt so special? It has a hidden pocket for your iPod (or other MP3 player, I suppose) as well as 'hidden casings' for your...
If you just can't bear to put your nano in your pocket or man-bag, luckily there is a third choice: Thomas Pink's Commuter Tie. On the back side of the tie is a secret pocket to house your iPod nano complete with a flat mounted loop of fabric to hold your headphone wires out of sight. I'm guessing...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV