Combining number bubbles of the same color to add up to higher numbers to keep the screen from being filled with bubbles is the objective in Combine Colors (free with in app purchases). The gameplay is very similar to Threes! or 2048 with the concept of sliding numbers together to create larger...
Threes! is a game of threes that, appropriately, was made by three people -- Asher Vollmer, Greg Wohlwend and Jimmy Hinson. It's a sliding puzzle game that'll have you doing math and loving every minute of it. Threes! challenges you to slide numbers together in order to add them, but there is a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature