Time Out London was an app that, at one point, almost every Londoner had on his or her iPhone. It was first introduced in 2008, but as the years went by, it never received any design or major feature upgrades. It also integrated less and less with Time Out's massive things-to-do database and ...
Time Out has just released Time Out London for iPad. The app offers users a curated mix of suggestions for things to see and do in the host city of the 2012 Olympics. Time Out London for iPad has a Flipboard-esque look and feel to it. On the app's home screen you're presented with multiple ...
Fellow Londoners, it's been a good week for us! First, The Guardian unveiled their iPhone app [£2.39, iTunes link], now Time Out London has finally released their free iPhone app – and it is amazing. This app is worth it for the map feature alone. How it works is a Google Map is ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs