8-bit vs. 16-bit is a standard arcade shooter (in which you take down enemies as they fly at you on a 2D screen) with one very meta twist: You can flip back and forth between an 8-bit (as in, the old NES and Atari-style graphics) and a 16-bit (like a Super Nintendo or Sega Genesis) mode at any time....
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter