Tag: Two factor authentication
The Continuity features, and SMS Relay in particular, are my favorite part of Yosemite so far. Using my iMac as a giant speakerphone is beyond awesome, and group texts in Messages can finally include the one BlackBerry-toting holdout among my friends. (You're invited, too, Mike.) But in certain si...
Apple is beefing up the security of its Apple ID by adding two-factor authentication to the account login process. Customers concerned about unauthorized access to their Apple ID can login to their account at Apple's My Apple ID webpage and turn on the feature as described below: Go to My ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)