If you're flying out of New Jersey's Newark Liberty International Airport anytime soon, you might find yourself using an iPad to order everything from magazines to a cold bottle of beer. Actually, if you're flying from the United terminal it sounds like you won't actually have much choice in the m...
United and Continental Airlines are throwing out their paper flight manuals and navigational charts and embracing the iPad. About 11,000 iPads will be given to all United and Continental pilots starting this month. The airline expects the iPad will replace 38 pounds of documentation per pilot a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration