Apple has been awarded several patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, one of which could be valuable ammunition in the flood of intellectual property lawsuits that has been swirling around the company lately. PatentlyApple is reporting that Apple now holds the patents for one of the prima...
Shortly after I bought my 5G iPod, I got a Universal Dock and remote. The dock is...ok. It lets me play my videos, music and photos on a TV, all the while charging my iPod (as long as I spend yet another $20US for a cable, and a wall charger, bringing things to a grand total of $116US). Yet, it seem...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)