Apple has been awarded several patents by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, one of which could be valuable ammunition in the flood of intellectual property lawsuits that has been swirling around the company lately. PatentlyApple is reporting that Apple now holds the patents for one of the ...
Shortly after I bought my 5G iPod, I got a Universal Dock and remote. The dock is...ok. It lets me play my videos, music and photos on a TV, all the while charging my iPod (as long as I spend yet another $20US for a cable, and a wall charger, bringing things to a grand total of $116US). Yet, it ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs