Even though Sprint signed its life away to carry the iPhone, not all carriers are that eager. According to a report from Fierce Wireless, US Cellular is not interested in the iPhone, at least not until it has LTE. Speaking at the UBS Global Media and Communications Conference, Ted Carlson, ...
Sprint "bet the company" on the iPhone with a US$20 billion payout to Apple, and C Spire Wireless is the first smaller, regional carrier approved to sell the device. In the wake of Sprint carrying the iPhone, the company has seen its best one-day sales ever. Even so, one smaller company's ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements