Research firm Strategy Analytics reports that for the first time in its existence, user loyalty has dropped for Apple's iPhone. According to its numbers, 88 percent of US iPhone owners say they're likely to buy another iPhone when they need one, as opposed to the 93 percent that said the same ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.