Remember Verizon's announcement of the Share Everything plans earlier this summer? The company has now revealed five additional tiers of data capacity that aren't posted on the Verizon website but can be purchased through arrangement with customer service personnel. As with the rest of the ...
With no hyperbole at all, Verizon Wireless has announced "Share Everything Plans that will forever change the way customers purchase wireless services." The new plans create a bucket of unlimited voice, text, video and picture messaging, and a data allowance that can be used on up to ten ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.