When the first watch bands started appearing for iPod nanos, I really thought the idea was ludicrous. After all, what kind of person would spend a minimum of US$129 on a touchscreen watch when they have a really good clock in their pocket -- an iPhone -- already? I felt that way until a friend of ...
The sixth-generation iPod nano has spawned a host of watchbands, all designed to turn the diminutive music player into a cool watch. Up until now, though, I haven't seen one that would make me shell out $129 to $149 for a nano just to have a watch. The Deckster Re:Class watchband from N-Product ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements