If you're looking for a 2-bay RAID setup for doing either mirrored (RAID 1) or striped (RAID 0) storage or backup, what do you want? Something pretty and shiny, or something that looks like it can withstand a direct attack by a squad of Marines who are having a bad day? My guess is that you'll w...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter