Dr. Eric Topol, chief academic officer of Scripps Health, is a well-known cardiologist who is at the forefront of wireless medicine. In a segment on NBC News' Rock Center, Topol talks about how he is prescribing apps instead of medicine to treat his patients. Topol believes we are at the fore...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter