There are plenty of tech companies out there that wish they were in Apple's position as one of the world's most valuable companies. Xiaomi -- the maker of the MiPad and MiPhone -- seems to have figured out how to quickly climb the value ladder, and it's actually easier than anyone could have imagi...
Xiaomi -- the fast-rising Chinese electronics company which is quickly becoming a major player in smartphones -- has come under fire in the past for similarities between its MiPhone smartphone and MiPad tablet, and Apple's iconic mobile gadgets, but now the company is on the offensive. Taking the ...
In April of 2011 Apple kicked off a wave of international litigation when it filed its first lawsuit against Samsung for "slavishly copying" the user interface of the iPhone. These days, Apple and Samsung are seemingly on a path to finally put their legal squabbles behind them, though the two tech...
Xiaomi's Hugo Barra emphatically denies company is copying Apple; evidence strongly suggests otherwise
Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi swears it's not in the business of copying Apple. In fact, the allegations have apparently become so loud and ever-present that former Google executive and current Xiaomi executive Hugo Barra is "sick and tired" of it. The ongoing thread of Xiaomi taking cues from the ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service