Tag: Xcode 3.0
Do you like Growl? Do you use Xcode? Then chances are you'll like GrowlCode. GrowlCode is a plugin to integrate Growl's on-screen alerts into the Mac OS X developer app, Xcode. GrowlCode integrates the following actions: Build Succeeded, Preprocessing Complete, Compilation Succeeded, Clean Complete, ...
We overlooked Xcode 3.0 (and Interface Builder 3.0) in all the WWDC hubbub, though I bet that many developers are very happy with the direction Xcode is going in. Xcode 3.0 has new 'iChat like' notifications, as well as speed increases (Apple claims it loads code 4 times faster than before). Xcode ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7