Both the New York Times and the Associated Press are reporting that the Justice Department is suing to halt the proposed merger of AT&T and T-Mobile, citing serious competitive issues with the US $39 billion deal. The complaint says "AT&T's elimination of T-Mobile as an independent, l...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter