When you ask an Apple fan why they use the company's products, you're often going to hear "because they just work" as a response. But those people are loyalists -- how satisfied are general Mac users? It turns out Apple has been at the top of the customer satisfaction charts for the last 10 years....
Apple has done it again, topping the American Consumer Satisfaction Index survey for cellphone manufacturers and wireless carriers. The company ended up with a score of 83 points out of 100 possible, higher than any other manufacturer. ACSI polls 70,000 consumers each year, asking questions...
For the eighth year in a row, Apple has come out on top of the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Additionally, no other company got close to touching Apple. In the 2011 survey, Apple earned the ACSI's highest score ever, with 87 out of a possible 100 points. That's one point...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options