Tag: ad hoc distribution
There was a lot of debate last week when Apple rejected the Podcaster app for inclusion in the App Store, saying that it "duplicated iTunes functionality." Rather than taking a stand against programming iPhone apps until Apple's policies shift, like Exposure dev Fraser Spiers, Alex Sokirynsky...
This Washington Post article, suggesting that a beta arrangement for App Store developers is right around the corner, just hit the Digg front page. TUAW wants to clarify a few points raised in that article: The so-called "Beta Program" refers to ad-hoc distribution. This was announced at the SDK...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features