Just the other day I was thinking about how it might be possible to do something like this app reader Jason kindly dropped us a tip about: AirRemote is an application, soon to be released on the App Store, that's supposed to turn your iPhone or iPod touch into a television remote control. The first ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter