For many air travelers, the thought of trying to sleep on an airplane is a laugh. There's always the background chatter of your fellow passengers and crew, the noise of the aircraft itself, and of course the fear of falling asleep and drooling on the shoulder of the complete stranger next to you. ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter