One of the biggest concerns for computer users making their first tentative steps in the Apple ecosystem is file format support for all the data they've collected over the years, especially media files. Users coming over from Windows that haven't been using iTunes and iPods often have a mountain...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter