By now you've heard of the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, even if you don't know exactly what it is. Seemingly millions of people have dumped buckets of ice water on their heads to raise awareness and money for ALS funding. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, better known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, affects ...
Yesterday we talked about Apple marketing VP Phil Schiller challenging CEO Tim Cook to take the ALS Association Ice Bucket Challenge. Well, at an Apple beer bash yesterday, Cook took his icy shower. Cook then challenged Disney CEO and Apple board member Bob Iger, recording artist Michael Franti (...
Have you heard of the ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, AKA "Lou Gehrig's Disease") Ice Bucket Challenge? The challenge is a fundraiser to pull in funds for the ALS Association in which celebrities and non-celebrities alike pour a bucket of ice water over their heads and then challenge others to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter