FiringSquad, a site covering all things gaming, interviewed Derek Perez, the Director of Public Relations for NVIDIA (ATI's largest competitor), about yesterday's news of the AMD and ATI merger. Mr. Perez looks at the merger as a boost to their own business, excited that NVIDIA will be the only GPU ...
AMD, the #2 CPU maker in the world, has announced a purchase of ATI, a leading graphics card manufacturer, for $5.4 billion. IMG has more details on the buyout and the business end of things, but we're more interested in finding out what exactly this means for the Mac market. ATI currently supplies ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)