Tag: apple board of directors
[Apple has updated its home page with the tribute above.] Apple board member Jerome York died today after reportedly suffering a brain aneurysm on Wednesday. York, 71, has been on Apple's Board of Directors since 1997. His former positions include chief financial officer at IBM and ...
Today, Andrea Jung joined Apple's Board of Directors. Jung is currently the chairman and CEO of Avon. She graduated from Princeton University, and also serves on the board of directors for the General Electric Company, and is on the board of trustees for New York Presbyterian Hospital. "Andrea is a ...
Perhaps that Google iPod wrap was a hint; Apple just announced that Dr. Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, was elected to Apple's Board of Directors at today's Board of Directors meeting. Steve Jobs was quoted as saying, "Like Apple, Google is very focused on innovation and we think Eric's insights and ...
Oh, boy. Here's one for all you conspiracy theorists. In a speech delivered at Tuskegee University in Tuskegee, Alabama, President Bush addressed the American Initiative. During his address, the President said: "The government funded research in microdrive storage, electrochemistry and signal ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.