Tag: apple lawsuit
It's the TUAW Daily Update, your source for Apple news in a convenient audio format. You'll get all the top Apple stories of the day in three to five minutes for a quick review of what's happening in the Apple world. You can listen to today's Apple stories by clicking the inline player...
eWeek reports that Seventies rock band The Knack is suing Apple, Amazon, Yahoo, RealNetworks, Napster - and rap group Run DMC - for copyright infringement, based on the distribution of Run DMC's 1986 song "It's Tricky," which is alleged to have used an unauthorized sample of The Knack's "My...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV