We've heard a few times now that Apple was ready to pick up some smaller, innovative hardware companies, and the rumor mill now says that chipmaker Intrinsity was purchased by Apple late last week. Rumors first hit on April 1st about the company being sold to a bigger buyer, and on Friday at least ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter