Tablet maker Archos is stepping outside its Android-based product lineup to offer a new Bluetooth keyboard for the iPad. This is one of the first products from a new division within Archos that'll share the company's technologies with other platforms. The new Archos Design Bluetooth Keyboard ...
Apple's iPad 2 is king of the tablets according to a comparative review released by Consumer Reports (CR) today. The publication's lab evaluated 10 of the "most-promising" tablet devices from Apple, Archos, Dell, Motorola, Samsung and ViewSonic. The 32 GB iPad 2 with Wi-Fi plus 3G (US$729) scored ...
Dan Frommer's post this morning over at Silicon Alley Insider suggests that one of the missing pieces from the competitive pie, as far as Google and Palm's mobile OS offerings are concerned, is a 3G-free & contractless device. Something, perhaps, like the iPod touch. Absent a way for consumers ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support