Tag: bad apple
Deafmac.org reports that AT&T has withdrawn its $27.99/month no-voice plan, stating the offer was generated in error. AT&T writes that although they offer many options for the deaf community, they will not offer an iPhone plan. After Deafmac originally posted about the deal, AT&T was app...
So claimeth Mike Elgan of Computerworld in his article on PC World: "It's Official: Apple is the New Microsoft." Well, I'm certainly glad that is settled! On to the iPhone news... Wait a moment, on what grounds does Mike base his comparison? I'll break down the points and test their coherence. Mike'...
So, I've been eagerly banking on running out to my local Apple Store and grabbing a new Intel-based 20" iMac today, because every time I have called one of the stores over the past week, there has been this recording that is still up: "For information and product availability regarding announcements...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)