While all surveys should be viewed with a skeptical eye, a recent study from Baird Equity Research should make Apple watchers happy. As reported by Fortune's Philip Elmer-DeWitt, the survey of 488 "younger, tech-savvier" online respondents by Baird showed some surprising results. The first re...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter