At the TUAW booth on the Macworld show floor the other week, I was fortunate enough to interview Roland Saekow, the developer of the BearExtender n3, a product that replaces your Airport card giving any wireless network a much wider wireless range. The best part is that is sells for US $49.97,...
Last month, we highly recommended the BearExtender n3 [US $44.97] as a great way to extend a Wi-Fi network to reach those pesky dead spots. In my testing, I found that it's possible to get around three times as much range as from an Airport device. Now the nice people at Rokland Technologies...
It's not often that I've come across a product that works perfectly, does exactly what it says it will, costs a lot less than its closest competitor and provides a real and salient difference in my computing experience. The US$44.97 BearExtender n3 does just that. Roland Saekow, a recent graduate...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV